- Data Collection
We collect the following data from you, including personal data:
- Personal information: name, date of birth, gender, professional title, profession
- Contact information: addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers
- Demographic information: zip code, preferences, and interests
- Financial information: credit/debit card details
- School details: name, address, type, year, class
- Medical and emergency details: emergency contacts of closest relatives, medical information including contact details of doctors (it is the users’ responsibility to ensure that permission is granted to provide these details)
- Authorization or permission requests
We collect data in the following ways:
- The data is provided by you
- The data is received from other sources
- The data is collected automatically
- Use of Data
We use your data for the following reasons:
- To provide services to you
- To send invoices and bills and collect user payments
- To send newsletters and general communications requested by you
- For general communication
- Sharing of Data
We will never share your data with third parties without your prior consent. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees, to assist in providing the service/product you require
- Our performers and teaching staff will only be provided with information they may require in case of an emergency
- Tax agents and/or professional advisors such as accountants
- Data Security
We take technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and to deal with any suspected data breaches. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Retention
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only retain your data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice or until you request deletion of the data. Even if we remove your data, it may persist on backup or storage media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
We will only send you marketing communications if you have given us your consent. For direct marketing via email, we need your consent, both through “soft opt-in” and “soft opt-out”. “Soft opt-in” consent is a specific type of consent that applies when you have previously interacted with us (for example, by contacting us to request more details about a product/service we are marketing related products/services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you decide to opt-out.
For other types of e-marketing, we need to obtain your explicit consent, i.e., you must take a positive and affirmative action when consenting, such as selecting a checkbox we provide you. If you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Contact Us